Vacancy: Officer – Loans Credit Operations
1. Day to day processing / delivery of Corporate Loans Transactions and Syndications for the assigned team
2. Responsible for Service Deliverability and adapting improvement / changes in line with the market / customer’s feedback for ensuring customer satisfaction
3. Compliance of statutes and internal operational procedures for effective transaction control
4. To adhere to parameters for Risk assessment and control functions for smooth & risk-free processing in operating environment
5. Assist Team Leader / Unit Head and Head of Trade Operations in implementing changes to internal standards and procedures in line with development in the business and customer requirements
6. To undertake Projects and special duties related to Trade Operations department as per need
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/ Finance/Banking or equivalent
3. 3 – 6 years practical experience in Corporate Loans
4. A fair understanding of the General Banking Operations, Credit Operations, Risk & Control measures.
5. Good Interpersonal skills.
If you have the above skills and experience please send your CV to email@example.com.